Dear valued Savage and Son customers,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve, we want to assure homeowners and business customers that we are taking all necessary precautions to help keep our customers and employees safe and healthy. During these challenging times, we understand that plumbing issues don’t stop, and we want to ensure that we are taking every necessary precaution to maintain the health and safety of our customer’s homes and businesses.
Open and Available 24/7:
As an essential business to Northern Nevada and the Sierra and as the COVID-19 situation evolves, we want to assure you that the safety and hygiene of our employees, customers, and community is our top concern. Plumbers help safeguard our sanitary systems and keep our city’s water clean, and we are here to help support you when you require plumbing services. We are open and operating during our regular business hours and, as always, available for plumbing emergencies 24/7. While the number of families staying at home increases, there is no more critical time than the present to maintain a healthy home, and we are treating every call with heightened diligence. We are taking extra precautions with our Service Technicians to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and community.
We have expanded our safety measures in line with the CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines to help stop the spread of the virus and required any employees who are experiencing symptoms or have come into contact with someone with symptoms to stay home.
Our Service Technicians are practicing the following safety measures when assisting customers on a service call:
- Each Service Technician will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks, gloves, safety glasses, and shoe covers, which are all changed after each service call.
- Thoroughly sanitizing the work area within the home.
- Washing hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water and also using hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting the tools, vehicles, and equipment between each service call.
- Maintaining social distancing, eliminating any physical contact with the customers, and requesting our customers to sign the paperwork with their own pen.
- In order to reduce time spent at customer’s homes, we are requesting all customers who are experiencing plumbing issues and in need of service to email us a video at email@example.com so our team can help diagnose the issue before scheduling the service call.
Our friendly Customer Service staff will work with you to understand the issue you are experiencing. Our customer service representatives are asking if anyone in the home is symptomatic of the illness before the service call being scheduled.
In some plumbing circumstances, the Service Technician won’t need to enter the home and could access the issue from outside of the home, depending on the issue and the layout of the structure.
Now and always, we want you to be confident in knowing that we will be here to help you, especially during these challenging times. We understand times are uncertain, but we don’t want small problems to turn into big plumbing issues. We will always be here for our community when it needs us, because that’s the Savage Way, and it has been since 1893.
If you are experiencing issues, please call us at (775) 828-4193 and email us a video of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are available to help 24/7!
Tags: bathroom fixtures, bathroom remodel, bathtub, big box stores versus plumbing showroom, commercial construction, commercial plumbing, COVID-19, Nevada, Nevada's Oldest Contractor, Nextdoor Plumber, plumber, plumbing, plumbing fixture showroom, plumbing tip, plumbingissue, Reno, Reno Plumber, Reno Plumbing, renoplumber, savage and son, shower, water heater